sábado, 27 de julio de 2013

Oh I’m that famous darling of all hearts,
everyone comes to me and tells me their worries
But what’s this? I get lonelier by the day and all my
friends are in love. I’m wasting money and time,
I’m the darling of all hearts,
the saying “poverty amidst plenty” is my story
This isn’t right, you only come to me
when things are hard,
this doesn’t feel that great
Oh I need love Oh I need love,
I’m alone in the end, what is this?
Oh I need love Yes I need love,
it’s so unfair, what do I do?
But still, singing lulu lala
and playing with my friends
Why, why, why, why do I like it so much?
Still being lulu lala
single like this
Is a bit lonely but it’s not sad
One Two Three Let’s go
I’ve always been alone (oh dear)
spent all those weekends alone
A cup of tea (one shot)
a cup of coffee (one shot)
that’s all, so I’m feeling down
When Friday night comes,no one looks for me (why)
and I roll around
in my big room
Tears come,everyone is dating (oh no)
When they say that they only have me and
tell me everything, it ends up being
a dating counseling session
It’s really too much, you only come to me
when things are hard and
you stop calling when things get good
Oh I need love Oh I need love,
I’m alone in the end, what is this?
Oh I need love Yes I need love,
it’s so unfair, what do I do?
Jaedong Oppa, I finally know
how you feel (Cheong Kye Mountain)
all those pretty girls who stop calling
when you climb down the mountain
What sin do we have for being nice?
Want to have a drink together?
You or me, we don’t wanna be alone
No no no no call me when you’re bored
But maybe I like
being alone right now

Honestly, I’m not lonely
to the point of death
But still, singing lulu lala
and playing with my friends
Why, why, why, why do
I like it so much?
Still being lulu lala single like this
Is a bit lonely but it’s not sad,
I won’t cry for being a bit lonely

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario