viernes, 21 de junio de 2013

I don't know what am I supposed to do with this
Probably nothing, I can't do anything anyway.
But I mean... with my feelings, were should I put them now?
I don't know if I was better without knowing all that, but... I'm relieved in some ways but...
This doesn't change anything. It just mean that I'll be here, waiting for something more, for something that probably will never happen.
I wanted to use english, I don't know if it's 100% okay, but I don't care. Nobody reads my fucking blog.
I don't know what to think, I don't know how to feel. I really don't know what to do with all this.

QUIERO PONER UN PUTO GIF ACÁ Y NO ME DEJA
http://media.tumblr.com/1c63b3ba7349f2a9f2572ed3120e209a/tumblr_inline_mmp1ixyR1Y1qz4rgp.gif

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario